The principle of maintaining user information confidentiality
What personal data do we collect?
“Personal data” are data or information components that identifiy the user, such as:
- mailing address (including billing and delivery addresses);
- phone number;
- e-mail address;
- credit card numbers;
- country of residence;
- IP address
- information about browsers and devices;
- information collected through cookies and other technologies.
How do we collect personal data?
We and our service organizations can collect Personal data in various ways, including the following:
- Via the Site: for example, when a user signs up for a newsletter or makes a purchase;
- In offline mode: for example, when a user contacts a support service;
- Via a browser or user device: certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through user devices. We use such information for statistical purposes, as well as to ensure the proper functioning of the Site;
- Directly from the user: date of birth, gender, zip code, as well as other information, such as the preferred means of communication for the user; such information may be collected upon voluntary submission by the user;
- Physical location: we may collect information about the physical location of user devices.
How do we use personal data?
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to respond to user requests and fulfill their requests, such as sending newsletters, answers to questions and user comments;
- to send users administrative information, for example, information about the Site and about changing our terms and conditions. Users cannot refuse to receive such messages since the information contained in them may be important for the use of the Site;
- to complete the purchase operation, namely to process payments, deliver orders to customers, communicate with users regarding their purchases, as well as provide appropriate support;
- to provide users with updates and send them announcements regarding our products and promotions;
- to carry out types of our activities, such as analyzing and managing our business, marketing research, improving our Site, improving our products and services, determining the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns, adapting the experience and content of the Site taking into account the users working with the Site, as well as assessing the degree of user satisfaction and providing them with support;
- to get nformation for statistical purposes, as well as to ensure the proper functioning of the Site;
- to get the physical location of the user’s device to provide him or her with personalized services and content, based on the data received. We can also share information about the physical location of the user’s device, along with data on the advertisements viewed by him or her and other data collected by us;
- when we consider it necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including legislation outside the country of users’ residence; (b) to comply with legal requirements; (c) to respond to inquiries from public and state bodies, including public and state bodies outside the user’s country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms; (e) to protect our activities; (f) to protect rights, ensure confidentiality of information, security and property protection for us and (or) our partners, you and other persons; and (g) in order to enable us to use available legal medications and limit the extent of our potential damage.
User personal data will be processed by Trust Pharmacy primarily for the purpose of placing orders, providing users with the ordered products and services, as well as with the purpose of organizing the service support and marketing activities. We provide Personal Information only to business partners who need them to process orders placed by users on the Web site, such as orders for transportation services. Using our Site, users confirm the possibility of such a transfer and agree with it.
Protection of personal information
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect User Personal Data. Unfortunately, data transmission over the Internet and storage systems cannot guarantee complete data protection.
If the user has reasons to believe that his or her interaction has ceased to be protected, please immediately inform us of this problem through the contact form in the “Contact Us” section.
Access to personal data, their change and options for their use
We provide users with many options for using and disclosing their Personal Data with marketing purposes.
If at one time or another, the user decides to stop receiving our marketing messages, this is most easily done using the “Unsubscribe” link included in the marketing messages received by the user. In addition, you can notify us of the refusal by e-mail or via contact through the “Contact Us” section. In your request, please inform us of your refusal to receive our marketing messages.
In addition, we will not disclose the User’s Personal Data to third parties for the purposes of their direct marketing, provided that we receive from the user and process the corresponding request not to disclose his or her Personal Data to third parties for the specified purpose. Such a request can be sent through the “Contact Us” section. In his/her appeal, the user should clearly indicate that his/her Personal data is not subject to disclosure to other third parties for direct marketing purposes.
Please note that changes cannot be made immediately upon request. We will strive to fulfill user requests as reasonably as soon as possible. Please also keep in mind that if a user refuses to receive our marketing messages, we can still send important administrative messages to the user, which the user cannot refuse to receive.
To change, correct, update, conceal, delete and otherwise restrict the use of the Personal Data provided by us by the user, please contact us through the contact form with a clear statement of the request. Please specify in the request what information needs to be changed, inform about the desire to hide your Personal Data from our database, and also let us know about our other restrictions on our use of Personal Data.
We will make efforts to comply with such a request as reasonably as possible. Please keep in mind that, despite our efforts, fragments of information may remain in our databases and other documents that will not be deleted or changed. In addition, we ask you to pay attention to the fact that we may need to save certain information for the purposes of completion of transactions initiated before submitting a request to change or delete data (for example, when making a purchase, the user will not be able to change or delete the provided Personal Data before completing the purchase).
We are also not responsible for the policy of collecting, using and disclosing information (including data protection procedures) of third-party organizations.
Data storage period
- about your unwillingness to receive requests from us in the future;
- about your desire to find out what information we have about you;
- that you consider your Personal Data stored with us inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant;